As the world is driving towards development, the role of women becomes crucial. Today, women receive the recognition and respect they deserve. Even in households and workplaces, they are empowering. Also, many women provide financial security to their families.
Women have an equal contribution to all the financial decisions in a household. One such best financial decision women can make is investing in term insurance. Working women can also lessen the tax burden by choosing this insurance as a tax savings investment. The term insurance for women will provide financial security to her family after her demise. There are several benefits that show why women must choose this plan. Let us see what they are.
The definition of a Term Plan
A term plan is an insurance policy that helps to grow your finances over some time. You can choose the term plan duration and type as per your preference. During the demise of the policyholder, the sum amount agreed is made available to the nominee. There are no maturity benefits if the insured survives the tenure of the plan. The term plan is the most versatile and affordable insurance. If a woman is the key financial contributor to a family, then there are tons of benefits when selecting a term plan for women.
The following are the benefits of opting for term insurance for women
- Responsible women understand the need for term insurance well. The death of the homemaker or working woman in a family is unbearable. However, the least you can do for the family is to provide financial security. A term insurance plan prevents your family from future financial troubles, in case something unfortunate happens to you.
- If a woman is the key earning member of the family, then it can be tough for the loved ones to survive the financial burden in case of her untimely death. In such a situation, term insurance will ease the financial burden of the family by offering protection against any financial challenges.
- Term insurance is also a tax savings investment. The working women can get tax exemptions for the premium paid for the insurance.
- The lump-sum available through the policy is helpful for the family to pay off loans, education fees, weddings, and other expenses.
The special provisions in the term insurance for women
The term plan for women is a carefully curated policy for all working women. There are plenty of additional benefits in this insurance than the regular term plans.
- The specialty of the term insurance for women is that there are flexible premium rates available. There are tons of premium options that make it easy for working women to pay every month.
- There is also a special premium for women who do not smoke. The non-smoker premium is like a reward for working women who protect their health by not smoking.
- The term insurance for women is available with a rider option that makes the insurance more beneficial. Adding an insurance rider can offer you a massive difference in the sum amount of your term plan.
All in all, term insurance is an essential financial instrument for women as it ensures the financial security of all the family members. So, whether you are a working woman or a homemaker, it is advisable to buy a term insurance plan that perfectly suits your needs.