Have you ever heard about Freddie Figgers?
Well! Many people have heard this name for the first time. Freddie Figgers is one of the youngest American entrepreneurs, and he owned Figgers telecommunications. This fantastic entrepreneur was born in 1989, and at only a couple of days old, he was put in a dumpster by his mom, a prostitute with a drug obsession.
Luckily, Freddie was found and fixed in the kind foster house of Betty and Nathan Figgers. The couple chose to adopt Freddie as a son, hugging a sibling for their girl. Despite living in a pleasant house, the family lived in a farm area, which indicated everyone was informed of his painful origin, and Freddie couldn’t forget the tag of dumpster baby.
He says he saw the conditions of his abandonment disturbing as a kid. But his family is very kind and supportive; his parents give him the chance to find an interest that can help build a profitable career as an adult.
Journey Of Figgers Telecommunications
At the age of 9, Freddie’s father bought him a computer in continuation of his career. Sadly his computer is broken for some reason; he tried many times to recover it. Freddie is a unique and talented person, and he proved this by recovering the computer and making it runnable. Then he starts on greater projects.
After that, he joined his family’s health business, but he remains upset and sad. Sometimes he even forgets to wear pants and walk anywhere. His father gets worried about him; Freddie made smart and automatic footwear with a GPS tracker. With these footwear, his father can easily track Freddie’s location.
When he was 12 years old, he left his school because of getting his first computer technician job. After that, at the age of 15, Freddie started his own cloud computing business. He created a software application with his unique skills, which he sold and got some cash. After that, he continued to make software, and till the age of 24, he designed 80 software.
All these software lead to the origin of Figgers Telecommunication, and Freddie becomes the CEO of this company. He owns 2 design and 4 utility patents in the communication business now.
Innovative Black Entrepreneur
It needs a lot of strength to move up versus the gigantic tech titans such as Apple and Verizon, but that’s precisely what Florida entrepreneur Freddie has performed with his cell phone business, Figgers Telecommunication.
The business manufactures and sells its own exclusive handsets as well as giving its own cell phone interface. The smartphone additionally has a unique characteristic to block texting when driving. Figgers got began with technology at a modern age and previously has a list of discoveries to his name.
Unique Things About Figgers Telecommunications
- It is the first and single telecommunication business controlled by an African American, and it gives outstanding services that are too affordable.
- It is only a youth-owned business fighting with influential organizations like T-Mobile, Verizon, and Apple.
- Figgers communication comes with its own 4G smartphone, i.e., Figger F2. It gives the best services, involving a 4G wireless network with endless communication, internet, text, and calling services. The business presents 4GLTE mobile hotspots without any annual contract or further prices.
- Their service is outstanding because they exist on 16 geostationary spacecraft with a Low Earth Orbit. It assists in implementing large-scale coverage and quick service. It is the cause of why it is more affordable and more effective.
- Figgers is not like the average telecommunication business; it is different because they make their own handsets. F2 smartphone that is the competitor for iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S series.